Wednesday 23 December 2015

Latest Whatsapp Status Quotes With Smileys

latest whatsapp status


Here is the Best Whatsapp Status With Smileys you must be amazed. I gather most responsive as well as likable whatsapp status. if you desire, you can make this in your whatsapp status.WhatsApp is probably the world's most prominent mobile chat customer. Especially, this mobile application has caught the fancy of more youthful generation. WhatsApp is on the method to entirely do away with the term "texting" and also replace it with "apping". You could have noted it, a great deal of people are mostly seen online on WhatsApps. Wide use of non-English languages likewise reveals the deepness this app has actually obtained amongst masses. Following are the latest whatsapp status quotes with smileys.

Best Whatsapp Status Quotes with Smileys

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.Silent people have the loudest minds.When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.When i was born..Devil said.."Oh Shit..!! Competition".If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.When nothing goes right..!! Go left.Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.If you can't convince them, Confuse them.Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.I drink to make other people interesting.I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.If you don't succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i'm God.Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.Person you love is 72.8% water. tamil whatsapp statusDon't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.I love my job only when I'm on vacationIf you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.Some people are alive only, Because it's illegal to kill them.I know i am something, Because god doesn't create garbage.
Hello Friends today we update popular and trends symbols status whatsapp. It is few but best popular collection.
♂ ♀ ☿ Ⓐ ✍ ✉ ☣ ❤ ❥ 웃 유 ♋ ☮ ✌ ✫ ★ ½ ☯ ✡ ☪ ☏ ☢ ☠ ✔ ☑ ♚ ▲ ♪ ✈ ⌚ ¿♥ ❣  ☤ ✘ ☒ ♛ ▼ ♫ ⌘ ⌛ ¡♡ ღ ツ ☼ ☁  £ ∞
Punct. ❢ ❣ ⁇‼ ‽ ⁈¿ ¡ ⁉؟ ﹖
☹ ☺ ☻ تヅ ツ ッ シ❅ ♒ ✎ © ® ™ Σ ✪ ✯ ☭ ➳ 卐 ✞℃ ℉ ° ✿ ϟ ☃ ☂ ✄ ¢ €Ü ϡ ﭢ - Symbols-whatsapp-status
Contact✆ ✉
☎ ☏
Scissors
✁ ✂✃ ✄
⇞ ⇟ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ➦ ➧ ➨ ➚ ➘ ➙ ➛➜ ➝ ➞ ➸ ♐ ➲ ➳ ⏎ ➴ ➵ ➶ ➷ ➸➹ ➺ ➻  ➮ ➯ ➱ ↩↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽  ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪⌦ ⌧ ⌫ ⇫ ⇬ ⇭ ⇮ ⇯ ⇰ ⇱ ⇲ ⇳ ⇴...#whatsapp-symbols-status

4 comments: