Wednesday 23 December 2015

Best Hilarious Funny WhatsApp Status

funny status


Via this website you have share and fun the best funny whatsapp status.
We have Store a best Whatsapp status collection like a popular funny whatsapp status, best funny whatsapp, funny status for whatsapp, latest funny whatsapp status, funny whatsapp messages, funny whatsapp status ideas and lots more .....

Following are the best funny whatsapp status quotes

  1. My Studies period = 15 min. My Rest time = 3 hours.
  2. I will marry the girl, who look beautiful, lovely in her Adhaar card.
  3. I've been very clever. Reply me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
  4. If you can not sleep Opposite count numbered.
  5. I get scared at night "Mountain Dew" Fear has won ahead.
  6. I'll be online from now on because my exam paper edition could ever have.
  7. I'm not online, it just technical problem.
  8. I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card
  9. A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
  10. Someone on his status "Sleeping" ...since 3 Days! He's Probably dead. 
  11. Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
  12. God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P
  13. My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
  14. People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)
  15. Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy[/quote]
  16. When you are on a 1% battery anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..
  17. Yesterday I saw someone pushing a bottle of Schweppes into his ass, I said, "What are you doing ?!" He replied: "Schweppes: Drink Different.."
  18. I have a Impudent neighbor Knocking on my door at 2AM He's lucky I was in a drum lesson ..
  19. Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed - Is only because of the shampoo
  20. I saw a shampoo with the title: "Rich-looking" So I washed my purse ..
  21. Even if you are a mass murderer, International rogue,and children Abductor,People Will Still bless you "continue to be who you are" in your birthday. 
  22. The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
  23. People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
  24. When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
  25. The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
  26. I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good News. And The Good News? I Have No Bad News. (Funny Whatsapp Status In Hindi)
  27. I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
  28. I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
  29. Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago?
  30. Justin Bieber was arrested this morning for using men’s 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks I am finding some status just like this thanks for sharing and I have made. List of some jolly and.hilarious status of 600+ so be sure to check out them below
    600+ Funny WhatsApp Status Quotes

    ReplyDelete